Jolly Scholars Self-Help Book Set (Set Of 8)
The Jolly Scholars Self-Help Book Set (Set of 8 books) talks about the following things:
1) Children to recognize and label the behaviours which they are striving to develop.
2) Learning to Be a Good Friend allows adults to show kids how to cultivate friendship.
3) Helping children develop good self-esteem means helping them simply be themselves.
4) Their very own Best Friend-God.
5) Taking care of our bodies so they work the best they can.
6) “Mad Isn’t Bad” offers kids a positive and honest view of anger and what to do with it.
7) Children to learn to STOP, to THINK TWICE, and see their worries for what they are.
8) Kids will learn nonviolent ways to assert and protect themselves and when to ask for adult help. Together, kids and caring grown-ups can banish bullies in schools and neighbourhoods.
For Children of Age 10-15 years
Kids, being curious little balls, get bored with the same activity quickly and are always looking for new and exciting challenges. As a result, parents are frequently stumped as to how to engage their children.
In fact, we have books that feed into the curiosity that develops in children at this age and help them understand every aspect of life in a more illustrative, detailed and entertaining way. Books that engage them more towards learning more aspects about the world we live in.
Our books range from quirky books that make math fun to amazing stories that aim to make children lifelong readers with interesting plots and memorable characters.
This age group has a wide range of reading abilities, from those just beginning to read independently, to those who can read Harry Potter. However, most of the books in this collection are classified as chapter books. As a family read-aloud, these books would be ideal for newly independent readers as well as older children.
Sheth Publishing House
At the Pan India level, we are one of the best publishers for children’s books.
These machines help us in meeting the special printing demands of clients.
Moreover, it also helps us in proper content management. Furthermore, backed by our sophisticated facilities, we have been able to represent world leaders in this section.
For instance, we are the official distributor of reputed children’s book publisher Kohwai & Young in Malaysia.
Like this book? Please leave a review 🙂
To browse more from our Age 10-15 years Catalog, click here.
For feedback and queries, please do Contact Us.
If you’re looking to self-publish, do visit Ink Your Thought.